Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Can't purchase Android app; Error processing purchase. [DF-PU-04]

I'm having trouble making the one-time purchase (in app-purchase). As soon as I press the button "Activate" in the Trial Mode-popup screen, I get the following error message from Google Play Store:

I'm on a OnePlus 3 with Android 7.1.1 and OOS 4.1.7.

I've tried different solutions from googling; clearing cache (Google Play Store + Services), reboot, re-adding my payment credentials, reinstalling the Plex app.

Anyone else encountered this?
Is there a way to make the in app-purchase outside of the app?

Sincerely,
Adam

Answers

• SantaCruzMMSantaCruzMM Posts: 3Members

I have the same issue like you, I would like to purchase inside an app and I can't...

• adamliliemarkadamliliemark Posts: 3Members

@SantaCruzMM said:
    I have the same issue like you, I would like to purchase inside an app and I can't...

What phone and OS do you have?

I tried using a Motorola Moto G on Android 6, where it worked as it's supposed to. A work around for me would be to switch to my Google account on the Moto G, make the purchase and then tap the "tap here to restore your purchase".

@adamliliemark said:

@SantaCruzMM said:

What phone and OS do you have?

I tried using a Motorola Moto G on Android 6, where it worked as it's supposed to. A work around for me would be to switch to my Google account on the Moto G, make the purchase and then tap the "tap here to restore your purchase".

I've got a doogee mix with android 7.0 but my payment metod is adding the purchase to the bill of vodafone

I've just bought inside an app with my old tablet and now, when I want to buy in my phone, the error has disappeared

• adamliliemarkadamliliemark Posts: 3Members

Was your phone app magically updated to the paid version, or what happened to the phone app?

• José RobertoNFJosé RobertoNF Posts: 1Members

Hi, adamliliemark, im Brasiliam and my english isnt very good but let`s try...
    Today i was the same problem when try buy an app in own app, so i buy other app in the Google Play Store e afther i got at the own app.