If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Multi monitor

GrrizzGrrizz Posts: 3Members ✭✭

Is there a way to change the screen PMP is on?

I used to be able to 'window' the app and drag it where I wanted it but that feature seems to have been removed, I hadn't noticed until now because I just put a new GPU in my PC and now PMP is locked to monitor 1 (not my primary) which is a portrait side monitor aka the least useful place for it to be...

Best Answer

• GrrizzGrrizz Posts: 3Members ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

If anyone else is looking for a solution I found one, use win+shift+arrow keys to move PMP between screens and if it only partially fills the screen after you've moved it start playing a video and click the full screen button from there :)

Answers

• GrrizzGrrizz Posts: 3Members ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

If anyone else is looking for a solution I found one, use win+shift+arrow keys to move PMP between screens and if it only partially fills the screen after you've moved it start playing a video and click the full screen button from there :)