If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Whats working

Hi

Running PMS 1.8.4 , 3 ATV's (3rd Gen), MacBook Pro 15" i7 16GB RAM 256GB SSD. macOS 10.12.6 and PlexConnect 0.5-dev-230417

Seems with every update to PMS my setup becomes less stable...Almost all movies freeze at the 60 min mark....force reboot on the ATV seems to resolve the issue.

Media has all been transcoded with iVi into what I'm assuming would be Direct Stream compatible files.

I'm curious as to what Versions other seem to be running and with what level of success

Answers

• mschlotzmschlotz Posts: 212Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

The last verified version of PMS that works with atv3 7.2.2 & mac sierra according to miapple.me is 1.3.3. I'm looking of a copy of it but haven't come across anyone who still has it.

• surroundedbytreessurroundedbytrees Posts: 9Members ✭✭

I just found the file in my Time Machine ...I can post it some place?