If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Keyboard.xml button to stop plex process (Plex for Kodi)

PbathukPbathuk Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi all,
So I have recently moved to using Plex for Kodi, was previously using plexkodiconnect but that appears to have become unstable (not finding new shows and alot of them simply won't play), my wife is happy with the Plex for Kodi add-on (so am I).
I now have a button mapped to jump straight to the script (runscript(script:Plex) or something like that), but what I have found is that if I don't exit Plex and instead jump straight to say live TV the controls are still Plex based not Kodi based, meaning that my remote does not work as expected. Therefore (and I asked this on the Kodi forum but can't get it to work) how do I map a button to stop the Plex script from running (i.e. same as pressing back lots and then clicking ok). The guy on the Kodi forum mentioned sendclick and control 500 but I'm not 100% and what I have tried did not work.
Cheers

This discussion has been closed.