If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Update bug possibly?

SmoothRunningsSmoothRunnings Posts: 19Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I log into my plex server using my admin account on my phone and when the latest release came out it was prompting me for update on my phone but I usually wait until I am home, so I hit update later. When i got home its still at the old version but the check for updates is grayed out and I don't have an update now option. Is there a work around to fix this?

Ideally it be be nice to have an update option that only lets you update your server locally not remotely.

Thanks,

Answers

• myke.omcmyke.omc Posts: 4Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same story here.
    I confirm that I have pressed the "skip this version" when update was prompted, but now I have changed my mid.
    This is happening on all web clients and PMP:

If I press the "What's new", I get the log for version 1.9.4.4325.

Someone please tell me if this is a bug or a feature :smile: .