If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Viewing my Library as folders

ayrshiredudeayrshiredude Posts: 3Members ✭✭

Hi

Tried to search for this but didn't really come up with much. I have installed the latest Plex server and have installed Plex in Kodi on my Fire TV but having a few issues.

1. on the server it allows me to view my movies or music as folders, this allows me to view set series, albums etc. However on Kodi it just lists them alphabetically which lumps everything into the list making it very hard to find what I want. I've been through every thing I can but cannot see a way to change this to view as Folders.
  2. There is quite a lot of content that does not show. Its on the HDD in the folders that show but when go into the folder on Plex its blank. Am I doing something wrong?

I would really appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks for your help.

Answers