If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

I can't find the server.

siggmasiggma Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I had a working setup at one time but now for some reason it won't work. Kodi add in gives me "server not available" and my user name. Nothing else. I can't log out or log in. I can't reset the app and get to the web validation again. All other players work fine including native windows, Roku, web, remote and localhost, remote is green from the localhost web page.

Help?

Answers

• draco0068draco0068 Posts: 23Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

So is it just the Kodi add in that is having an issue? And on what device are you using that for?

• a2theziza2theziz Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I had the same issue as OP where I randomly started getting "server not available".
    Fixed it by changing the following setting on Plex for Kodi:
    Settings > Advanced > Allow Insecure Connections: On Same Network.