If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Wetek + OpenPHT - Turn Off leds

shawndoshawndo Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I setup a new wetek play 2 with the embedded OpenPHT and it is exactly what I was looking for and has the flexibility i needed to deal with an older soundbar with limited audio codec support.

While setting this up yesterday I ran across a thread in passing that explained how to shut off the led's on the wetek by ssh'ing in and editing some files in there. I didn't bookmark it and now I can't find it.

Does someone know what I am talking about and point me in the right direction?
I found an older article on openELEC that does the same thing, but it doesnt work for openPHT unfortunately. I think the specific filenames might be different.