If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex Not Downloading Artwork

bspiller82bspiller82 Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

For some reason my Plex Server will not download the movie artwork for a movie I added. I checked all the Databases online and the movie is there and shows the info however the server will not grab it. I also can't upload the picture manually. It gives the error "there was an error uploading this artwork".

FreeNAS Plex Version 1.9.2.4285.

Answers

• bspiller82bspiller82 Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I reinstalled Plex and it fixed the issue.

• xic044xic044 Posts: 14Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I am still not able to make plexmediaserver-plexpass for freebsd to grab artwork. Tried reinstalling and nothing. On docker works fine!

• gbooker02gbooker02 Posts: 633Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

On other systems this is commonly a permissions issue but on FreeBSD this is commonly a lack of a loopback interface in the jail. Usually you have to create the jail with VIMAGE for several aspect of the Plex Media Server to work correctly.