If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex "News"

blindstromblindstrom Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have updated my Plex Server but can't work out how to get the "Plex News" feature to work on my Xbox One. I am presuming that it doesn't work with this yet. It does say on the website "Your news on all of your devices" but i guess this doesn't mean ALL?

• Mystical666Mystical666 Posts: 14Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I think your the first person I have seen actively looking for this feature rather than trying to remove it, I am assuming that they haven't gotten around to updating all the apps yet, I would imagine it would appear in the next couple of weeks

• dfjkldfjkl Posts: 40Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I'd like to see it in the Plex Web client. It likely won't replace reuters.tv for me though.

• tylersheridantylersheridan Posts: 21Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I would very much like this feature to be active on my Xbox One. I find myself starved for news content on the large screen especially since I'm a cord cutter.

• T0nganT0ngan Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Yes - I too would love this to be on my OpenPHT as well.. The news under the 'Online Content' that is.