If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

PS4 says server is unreachable or freezes

mattydavidson7mattydavidson7 Posts: 2Members

For days now every time i pen the Plex app on the PS4 it allows me to select my profile then i get an error page saying the server is offline or unreachable (it's not, it's working perfectly fine on the desktop) then the whole app just freezes and i can't even select the settings to try and change anything

Answers

• moody_bluemoody_blue Posts: 2,916Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

Logs please.

QNAP TS-253A 4G QTS 4.3.4.0411 (beta3) + PMS 1.10.1.4561 (beta) + QPython2 2.7.12.0 + PlexConnect 0.5-dev-161017

TV Sony KDL-32V2500 (720p) + aTV3 Rev. A firmware 7.2.2 + Denon AVR-1604 A/V Receiver 5.1 + Harmony Touch

Portables 1x iPad4, 2x Android phone, 1x Android tablet, 2x PMP on Win10

No support via PM unless requested by me

• mattydavidson7mattydavidson7 Posts: 2Members

I don't have the logs, the server is my brothers that i'm accessing remotely

• AnuruddhaAnuruddha Posts: 27Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

~Anuruddha~

Plex is the best :)

• AnuruddhaAnuruddha Posts: 27Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited October 16

Open your Plex server admin in a browser. Just go to SETTINGS->NETWORK and select Secure connections = disabled. Then save. Now reopen your Plex app in PS4. It should work :)

~Anuruddha~

Plex is the best :)