If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex Server - "No Server found" after initial Setup

KCUser88KCUser88 Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi!
i have a litte problem...

Version: Plex Media Server v1.7.4.4017-3886b5c85
Server: FreeBSD 11.1 in bhyve vm

1. I installed plexmediaserver_plexpass from the freebsd-ports
  2. I edited rc.conf and I changed the parameter "plexmediaserver_plexpass_support_path="/mnt/PLEX_DATA""
    (I want to store the database and artwork at a different ZFS-Volume, fstab is also correct => the volume mounts at boot)
  3. I started plexmediaserver_plexpass manual.
  4. I can access the init setup site an setting up all my shares and after that I can also browse and play videos.
  5. Now I restart the FreeBSD virtual machine.
  6. After that im not able to access the server, but the daemons are running and the log on the server looks not so bad: The site always shows "Searching for servers..." after i login with my Plex-Pass user.

I attached the Plex Media Server log, please help.