If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Server Sync'ing is not showing up in Server owner dashboard. FreeBSD Plex version 1.9.2.

shane_pshane_p Posts: 13Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited October 3 in FreeBSD

I could not figure out what network activity was happening on my network or why spike in disk activity was happening on my NAS.
I finally dug down into it. Found it was plex, then turned on verbose logging and found it was a family members ipad syncing content from my server. It was not showing up in the sync status of the server home.

It's a pretty annoying bug on top of the massive framerate slowdown when controls are visible on the newest Web UI. I wish there were a proper place to submit bugs.

(Restarting Plex did not fix it)