If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Does anyone have a problem with your cursor in windows disappearing.

The cursor will disappear and leave the user not being able to select anything in the Plex window. outside the Plex window the cursor still works. this issue comes and goes and can not fin anything repeatable, it decides when to not work.

Answers

• chaosmakerchaosmaker Posts: 394Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have the exact opposite that the cursor sometimes doesn't dissapear when it is meant to. I think it is a bug in the program where it doesn't reinstate/remove the cursor correctly. I'll add it to my bug list as I don't think it is there yet. Now that I have heard of the exact opposite happening I presume there is some page/area of the app where the cursor gets its state changed.
    If you want to try to achieve the other side, might I suggest you delete the app, clear all of its contents from %AppData%, restart and then reinstall, it is likely that the other way around (cursor always there) is more likely than the other way around.