If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex Web App - will not automatically plex next video in playlist

sykogeesykogee Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi

I'm currently running PMS 3.20.8 on Windows 10 x64
Recently i have noticed an issue when playing a playlist or shuffle on the Web app, it will not automatically play the next video.
This is happening with all video containers - MP4, AVI and MKV
When the 1st video finishes the display is dimmed and the orange spinning circle is displayed, but it wont load the next video unless i manually click the "next" button.
I did work on a previous version of PMS ( about a month or so ago)

I have tried playing a playlist shuffle on different supported browsers / devices but just end up with the spinning circle. I have also tried from the desktop the PMS is running on, still with the same issue.

I have also recently rebuilt the desktop with Windows 10 and reinstalled PMS, rebuilt the database with all default settings - but still the issue persists on all devices using the Web app player.

The only device I have that will automatically play the next video in a playlist is an old Roku Stick.

Hope someone can help me with this

Thanks

Andy