If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

PMS v.1.9.4

aZOMBIEonCRACKaZOMBIEonCRACK Posts: 33Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited October 9 in NVIDIA SHIELD

Today PMS version 1.9.4 was released ...
Could someone please update the PMS in Android Play Store, we are still at "Current Version
1.9.2.4285."

Answers

• Bartlomiej BaraniecBartlomiej Baraniec Posts: 1,831Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I'm guessing it's awaiting review/approval which takes few hours usually.

• aZOMBIEonCRACKaZOMBIEonCRACK Posts: 33Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@Bartlomiej Baraniec
    Sure, this would be true if only we never got the update for 1.9.3 to begin with. I read on a post that version was pulled from the Play Store because of an invalid build, so now our Shield is being left out in the dark even more.

• Bartlomiej BaraniecBartlomiej Baraniec Posts: 1,831Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Oh yeah, you are right. I didn't notice lack of 1.9.3 there. Sorry for confusion.