If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Unable to connect to server from iphone

laverack.dean@googlemail.comlaverack.dean@googlemail.com Posts: 1Members

Hi

I'm totally baffled. I've got a PLEX server running on a WDEX2100 NAS. I have apps on various devices, all working fine. The problem I have is on one device, my wife's iPhone 6, whereby the server is showing as unauthorized. This hasn't always been the case, it used to work just fine.
Today I have waded through various forums & guides & found myself in an even worse position - something I read on this site suggested signing out of the app & back in. Neither of us can remember the sign-in details & when I requested a password reset the email with instructions didn't arrive. So, not only can we not access the server on this particular device, now we're not signed in to the app & don't know how to remedy this!

Can anyone help, with:

1 - Gettting a password reset & signing back in to the app
2 - Sorting the issue of the server being unauthorized.

Many thanks...