If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex Media Server will not play videos past 30 seconds.

StacsStacs Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

As of 2-3 weeks ago my Plex Media Server will cease to play a video past approx. 30 sec after hitting the PLAY key. I then have to make a choice between my account and guest and insert my 4-digit code. From what I can see Plex is still reporting the movie playing. I am not sure if there were settings I needed to use after becoming Plex Pass member. Plex Media Server has been running successfully since I set this server up 1-2 years ago. Now it is unusable. Oddly enough since this last update I got one video to play. I need help.

Windows 10, videos are on my network drive I:Drive, Plex Server is on C:Drive, 6gb of ram.

Answers

• StacsStacs Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

No help? Any guesses? I am stuck with a useless Media Server?