Jumpy Playback -- Unwatchable
I'm trying to play shows that were recorded over the air, using the HD HomeRun Extend (with hardware transcoding).
- My PMS is plexmediaserver_184.108.40.20680-4b377d295_amd64 (Debian / Ubuntu)
- TV: Samsung UN55JU6400 J-series (2015) model
- Plex App version: 2.008 PMS version 1.5.3580-4b377d295
PMS transcoding is turned off, since they're transcoded by the HD HomeRun extend.
The video files are 1080p resolution:
- Track ID 0: video (MPEG-4p10/AVC/h.264)
- Track ID 1: audio (AC-3/E-AC-3)
It is so jumpy that it is unwatchable on the Samsung Smart TV,. Subtitles are garbled, so it seems to be dropping data packets. However, the SAME media files play perfectly fine on an older Vizio smart TV via its Plex app.
Any ideas how to fix this?
Raspberry Pi Hobbyist