If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Series not showing up in Recording Schedule

staffherbstaffherb Posts: 12Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have several programs where I have brought up the show on the Program Guide and selected the "record" button on the upper right and selected all episodes. However, none of the upcoming airings show up on the Recording Schedule. The episodes are not duplicates of what I currently have in the library so I'm not sure why they would not show up.

If I cancel the "series" recording and select each episode individually, it does show up on the Recording Schedule. Is there a reason why the series episodes do not show up but the individual ones do? Or, am I misinterpreting what should be happening?

Answers

• staffherbstaffherb Posts: 12Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Just following up on my post to clarify. If I select a show and the specific "All Episodes", Plex is not marking all the episodes to be recorded. They only way they do is if I select them individually. Shouldn't they all be marked to be recorded and show up on the recording schedule?