If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

LG TV Suddenly stops playing

I've had my LG TV for a year, never had a single issue with it, I've gone to play something earlier and nothing, tried a few more files none worked so I then tried one that worked yesterday again nothing.

I've tried all the files from my laptop in Plex and they work fine, I've played them from my PS4 Plex no issues. I've since tried the xPlay app I found that does the same simply does not play, even the video app for dlna on LG won't play. Its only on this TV, everything lists correctly connects just won't play.

It states as below in status

Plex for LG (Buffering)

Converting (Throttled)
Audio Direct Stream
Video Direct Stream

Optimised Play

The last update I did was last week and its played without issue since, tried rebooting everything to no avail.

Anyine any ideas where I start with this.