If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

"There was an unexpected error loading the dashboard"

johnny121bjohnny121b Posts: 49Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited October 11 in Docker

This is how it's starting up today- It HAD been loading correctly, so it's obviously taken a step backwards. My situation:

New install. Public version. Binhex docker on Unraid 6.35 system. System isn't updating the libraries as episodes are added, though it did spend a few days doing nothing but scanning/updating the libraries...just no sign of episodes added to my server in the last few days. Search function sporadically works. Seldom loads the seasons once you select a series. Really need some direction- I know almost nothing about dockers.

UPDATE: I think I've resolved the issue by (1) Deleting and recreating the docker and (2) changing the docker's default transcode location. As I said, I don't yet know anything about dockers, but I believe the docker's defaults had the transcribe directory located inside the docker. I set that path to a location on my cache drive, and everything seems to be running normally now. I'm abandoning this here- just in case it might help someone else in the future, facing the same problem.