If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

now getting 404 error on Windows 10 64 bit

austnaaronaustnaaron Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

upgraded to the latest version of the Plex Server. when I go to Plex.tv, I can see PLEX in the browser and watch videos. I cannot, however, add libraries anymore. I can stream PLEX to my various devices just fine (only within my network) - however, on the HOST machine, when I click on the PLEX Icon, I now consistently get a 404 error. IPV 6 has been disabled for the ethernet connection. How do I resolve this issue? Why can I no longer add libraries? what's up? Help.

Answers

• austnaaronaustnaaron Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

no one? not even the Plex support folks? Seriously?

• austnaaronaustnaaron Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

So, ultimately ended up setting up port forwarding for PLEX ports (which I had never had to do before), and shut down and completely reinstalled the software (again). This time, the setup worked and now the server is back up, and I can add libraries. No thanks to the Plex support team, or anyone on here.