If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Spectrum TV - DRM

kloebenbergkloebenberg Posts: 16Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I am looking at adding live tv to my Plex using a silicondust hdhomerun prime and a cablecard. I have heard some people having issues with DRM. But most of the post are from earlier this year. Has this problem been solved or am I just wasting my money?

Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• kloebenbergkloebenberg Posts: 16Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

thanks for the info
    :(

• ez_userez_user Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I've also been waiting for this since it was released. I want to ditch my Win7 Media Center Edition setup. Does anyone know if Plex has released any comment on if they will EVER support DRM encrypted content? I'd hate to wait for something that will never happen when I can jump ship now to another solution (possibly TiVo).

Thanks!