If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

hauppauge wintv hvr 935

J4jobi1J4jobi1 Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

i have purchased hauppauge wintv hvr 935 after contacting hauppauge support weather it support plex. i have purchased it as they confirmed me that this model supports
i am trying to connect it with plex but its not detecting. anyone else tried to pair hauppauge wintv hvr 935 or 930 with plex?

Answers

• J4jobi1J4jobi1 Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

i have purchased hauppauge wintv hvr 935 after contacting hauppauge support weather it support plex. i have purchased it as they confirmed me that this model supports
    i am trying to connect it with plex but its not detecting. anyone else tried to pair hauppauge wintv hvr 935 or 930 with plex?

• Shane SturrockShane Sturrock Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I can't see any sign on Hauppauge's site that PLEX supports the 935. I have the same stick and hope we will see support soon but for the moment it doesn't look like it will work.