If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Won't pause

soupynjsoupynj Posts: 145Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hey everyone
I am running the current beta, but have found on the Apple TV 4k when I go to pause a show the play button won't work but if I try the track pad it works fine. I have found the current beta release went back to it not working last version it was fine.

When you hit the track pad to pause and unpause than try the play button it oddly works , seems the first initial time trying that button won't work. Seems to only happen when using Plex.

Best Answer

Answers

• tharlinsmiththarlinsmith Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hello - I know the response above says "aware of this issue", but I just wanted to chime in that I'm having the same problem with music served via Plex MS from a ReadyNAS to AppleTV 4K. Happy to test out any proposed fixes.

• curry767curry767 Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have an Apple TV 4th Gen and I am the latest production version (not beta) and I cannot pause, rewind, fast forward or skip

• kinoCharlinokinoCharlino Posts: 1,293Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

Thanks for your reports. We're not just aware of the problem, engineering is working of a fix that should go out in an upcoming beta.

Search our Knowledge Base for more help

• kinoCharlinokinoCharlino Posts: 1,293Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

Actually I believe it is already in the current public beta.

Search our Knowledge Base for more help