If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Skip video (e.g. for playlists?)

ersanersan Posts: 40Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Is there no way to skip to the next video on the remote if I start playing a video playlist? In other video apps if you press on the right or left side of the touchpad it skips forward or back, but in plex it just skips 10 seconds forward or backward, and if you hold it it fast forwards or rewinds.

I'm moving from Roku and there are a handful of features that are missing, most of them I can deal with but not being able to skip videos is kind of inconvenient.

Answers

• nookumnookum Posts: 20Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

It's not elegant, but you can pause the video, then swipe the cursor to the end. It should then play the next video.

• ersanersan Posts: 40Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Afraid this doesn't work for me - once the video is paused swiping left and right doesn't do anything.