Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Customize items on main screen?

zegebezegebe Members Posts: 3
Hi,

I just started using Plex the other day, and am pretty impressed, but still have plenty to figure out. I really like the Refocus and Refocus Grainy themes, but have a question about the main menu:

Right now, it's showing links to what's been set up in the media manager app. Is there a way to customize this screen to show specific applications, or favorites? I started checking out the XML files, but couldn't find where that part of the home screen was controlled.

Comments

• turnertapesturnertapes Members Posts: 1
    Hi,

Did you get any further with this? I would love to get iPhoto and iTunes links on the main menu.
  • jammyteajammytea Members, Plex Pass Posts: 57 Plex Pass
    edited September 2011
    I fiddled around in the XML to customise my home screen. I didn't do anything with the main home screen banners, but could probably help you get iphoto, etc, into the left hand sidebar thingy if that's any good?