If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

BUG: audio language not changing

Hello.
I have a SAMSUNG tv, model code UE40KU6450, serial number 0CKB3HFH800016Z, software version T-JZMDEUC-1201.6, BT-S
My plex version is 1.9.4.4325

I have some video files with two audio languages (russian and english) and I'm not able to change between them. I always have the russian language even when I change it to english.

I've played the files in the Android application and I'm able to change the audio, so I'm assuming that it's tv application problem and not a file problem.

Or am I making something wrong in the tv application?

Thank you.

Best regards,
João Paixão Silva

Best Answer

Answers

• andreasochmikaelaandreasochmikaela Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Won't that hit us with NAS equipment that can't power the transcoding?

• fastyanfastyan Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Yes it does, I’ve got the same issue on a 2016 ks7000. As a workaround for now I play the video over DLNA directly rather than through plex. Doesn’t effect all videos though for some reason
    Do we have an update on the bug?

• WEB11WEB11 Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited November 12

I have the same problem with my 2014 Samsung smart TV. I have several kids movies with both English and Portuguese. I try to play the Portuguese audio tracks but it insists playing the English track no matter what I do. Some movies are not affected and allow the audio track change. Please fix this.