Sync not working
I am running PMS version 22.214.171.12485 on FreeBSD on a ZFS, and for the last few PMS revisions, I have been unable to "Sync" any media. I have tested this with both the Windows client and iPhone application; it simply hangs on "Pending" and a spinning hourglass. When I check the logs I only get the following:
Oct 29, 2017 11:38:07.948 [0x809e36000] INFO - Sync: downloaded 6 sync list(s) with 1 sync items(s): 1 new, 0 updated, 0 deleted
Oct 29, 2017 11:38:09.067 [0x80ba4ef00] INFO - Sync: downloaded 6 sync list(s) with 1 sync items(s): 0 new, 0 updated, 0 deleted
I have tested the Sync feature on both of my clients with another of my PMS servers, and they sync without an issue. I also attempted changing "Transcoder temporary directory" to another path to see if there was something odd without any luck.