If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Make it available for India Store

venkataranganvenkatarangan Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Amazon released Alexa Echo device last week for India. Unfortunately, I am unable to find Plex skill for Alexa in EN-IN store. It's available only for EN-GB and EN-US. Please enable it for India store.

• eprafullaeprafulla Posts: 13Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Yes please. It works if you set the language to EN-GB. But now Alexa can't understand my Indian accent anymore :disappointed:

• slopingflameslopingflame Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

yes please , make it available for india.Thank you

• chetannik44@gmail.comchetannik44@gmail.com Posts: 3Members ✭✭

I am also facing the issue when adding skill for EN-IN, Please make it available in india too

• sreejithmohanmsreejithmohanm Posts: 1Members

Count my vote as well. I am also a regular Plex user and waiting for this skill in India.

• vanstinatorvanstinator Plex Voice Control Posts: 771Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

This will be available soon. We're working on adding support for all English regions.

Projects I currently develop or maintain

Classic Forum for Plex - A forum skin that aims to replicate the classic forum experience as best as possible without taking away some of the better things about the new forum.

PlexWink - A Plex Channel that monitors Plex and controls your smart lights based on playback.

UASViewer - A Plex Channel for the Unsupported App Store that lets you browse channels right from Plex.

• estranged2000estranged2000 Posts: 30Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

You're a lot better at diplomacy than BigWheel. lol. A pass holder following up on a question that was answered in November, should never be spoken to like that. I'm sure the CEO doesn't like seeing money left on the table. You got mine, a while ago, you've lost 5 referrals since this question was handled. Those people paid for Emby instead. Your product is solid, thats why I bought a licence. Your mods, well leave something to be desired. Look at this thread. Tell me Bigwheel wasn't an a**hole of the highest order.

• Ayush.upadhyayAyush.upadhyay Posts: 1Members

Any update or ETA for enabling this skill in India? Thanks.

• cjpasulacjpasula Posts: 61Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@vanstinator said:
    This will be available soon. We're working on adding support for all English regions.

How soon? Canadian here - I need this to make my life complete. :)