If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Can’t connect to server on nvidia shield

marklightmarklight Posts: 1,018Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Have been using Plex on my Apple TV and Samsung tv app without issues for a long time. Got an nvidia shield and I signed into the Plex app on it but I can’t connect to my server - says no servers found. Not sure where to go from here

Comments

• abryla@bell.netabryla@bell.net Posts: 8Members

same here, the home computer see's the shielf but when i open plex on my chield i get no server founf??

• abryla@bell.netabryla@bell.net Posts: 8Members

Anyone??? i can acsess my files on all other programs like kodi spcs but plex can not find the server on my home computer?

• SiscoPlexSiscoPlex Posts: 961Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I seem to recall having this problem and going into the settings on the shield TV, going to network settings and turning off IPv6 which reverts it to IPv4 resolved my issue.

Hopefully this resolves your issues as well.