If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

2.009 Error opening Library

I've just installed the 2.009 on my F5500 and the title listing when accessing a Library broke.

When I open a library it selects the title in the middle (alphabetically) and the three loading dots keep appearing. If I press back, it asks me if I want to exit the app, even tho it should take me to the main menu.

I found that if I press D it shows me the server list. After selecting the server, the toggle view button starts to work and I can browse the library.

The problem is that I have to do this every single time, it does not remember the last view setting.

Also, the filter button doesn't do anything.

Is this a know issue, is there anyway to fix it? Reinstalling the app did not work.

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• LittleBroLittleBro Posts: 73Members ✭✭

well, that was easy, thanks!