If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Need help with 2012 Samsung & Mac(Sierra 10.12.5) Server

Greetings, I am getting an "unable to connect to the content server." I read some of the previous posts but confused why I can no longer get on the server. My mac(OS 10.12.6 Sierra) shows the server is ok but not the Samsung TV (2012). The TV App is version 2.007 and I am not sure if its the most recent version. I upgraded the Mac app which is Version 1.9.6.4429. Any help(explanation as a 6th grader) would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Answers

• sc00ter1808sc00ter1808 Posts: 2Members

Nevermind. I just deleted the app, unplugged the tv and reinstalled the app and it works now. You can delete this message. Sorry for bothering you all!