If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Sync constantly fails / resets

DWarden1DWarden1 Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I keep trying to synchronism media to my iphone as I currently have less than perfect internet access. I am remote from my server and so all synchronization is performed over the internet. I am noticing that more often than not the program will sync up to as high as 98%, however next time i go into plex to review and add further show episodes i find that the downloads are reset to 50%. I see that this has been a long standing problem, is there any chance it will get fixed in the near future?

Another issue is that if i add 6 episodes in order (i.e. S01E01, S01E02, etc) then they start synchronizing in that order, however after everything resets they appear to start downloading in a random order, very annoying as it almost always seems to do E01 last!!

I am using the latest OS and Synology NAS builds.