If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

3D playback (MVC frame-packed) not working anymore on 2.009

Da BozzDa Bozz Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hey,

first of all a big thank you @Orca, this app is fantastic!

But, I have a big problem with the new version. Before the update I could play my 3D movies (frame packed MVC m2ts files) without any problems with direct play. Now however, since I updated, most of the time (if not always) playback freezes after a few seconds and the app returns to the movie screen and shows me an error message. This error message seems to be random, because sometimes I get a network error, sometimes no connection to the content server could be established and sometimes it even just says "Status=0".

My hardware:

• Synology DS916+ with PMS 1.9.7.4441
  • Samsung HT-F5500 (2013) with Plex 2.009

Also, could you provide me a link to the last version before 2.009? If I can't fix this problem I want to downgrade because it's more or less breaking my home cinema if 3D is not working. :(