If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Drobo incorrect notification about update

clithgowclithgow Posts: 8Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

The Drobo dashboard constantly throws its red popup message that I have an app (Plex) that needs updating. I know how to update it manually - and it is currently up to date with the most current version but the dashboard doesn't seem to know it. I assume that its tied into the fact that you can't update it directly through the dashboard. Is there something that can me manually edited to stop the incorrect notification?

Answers

• clithgowclithgow Posts: 8Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Its a tough one..for sure

• wavexwavex Posts: 1Members

Anyone figured this out yet? I am having the same issue and don't want to turn ALL messages from Drobo off, that would be dangerous. Any way to stop the plex server messages only?

• skeatingskeating Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I'm having the same issue. I can successfully update Plex manually, but the Drobo dashboard reports an update is needed. Any workaround or fix coming for this?