If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Subtitles error

jonomitejonomite Posts: 7Members ✭✭

Hello,

I am receiving an error in the Plex Android app when attempting to enable or disable SRT subtitles with a Divx-encoded video file. When I attempt to enable or disable, after a brief pause, I receive the following message:

"Playback has stopped because the connection to the Plex Media Server has been lost. Please ensure the server is available and try."

If I then restart the video, the subtitles will be correctly enabled or disabled. The error does not seem to occur with other codecs (e.g., H265). Also, I do not observe this behavior with the Fire Stick Plex client.

Does anyone else observe this behavior?