If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex ending shows about 1 min early

dTardisdTardis Posts: 15Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have noticed sense the last update, that shows that I watch are being ended with at least a min left. Has anyone else had this problem?

Best Answer

Answers

• dTardisdTardis Posts: 15Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Thank you Taelron. I wasn't able to find the other posts.

• Menz01Menz01 Posts: 44Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

what are we downgrading? the Roku App or the plex Server version. i am on a Plex Pass version (version 1.9.7.441)

• HitsVilleHitsVille Posts: 449Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited November 13

@Menz01 said:
    what are we downgrading? the Roku App or the plex Server version. i am on a Plex Pass version (version 1.9.7.441)

The server. Go to the download page and tell it you want stable NOT plexpass/beta.
    I think you need to uninstall the current version first.

HitsVille

• thisgarryhas2rsthisgarryhas2rs Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I had the same issue. I switched the Settings -> Video -> "Transcode Format" to "MKV" and that seems to have fixed the issue for my Roku Plex app (v5.0.5).