If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Subtitles not showing up on ipad

barbrokatrin@gmail.combarbrokatrin@gmail.com Posts: 2Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

For some reason the subtitles aren't showing up when I play the file on my ipad. No problem with my laptop (which serves as my server) or on the Plex app on my LG TV. I downloaded SRT files, they have the same location and name as the files I'm playing, but the subtitles just wont work on the Ipad and I've tried googling it but nada.

So if you geniuses would please help me, and please explain it in simple terms. I don't feel like getting my brain fried today :p

Thank you!