If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Disable all tv episodes queuing when watching a single episode

ben_levineben_levine Posts: 13Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I haven't been able to figure out how to disable this. Here's my setup. I'm using the Plex iOS app on my iPad and flinging directly to my (former) PMP, now currently OpenPHT on Windows 10. On the iPad whenever I select an episode whether it's from "on deck" or going into the tv series itself and selecting an episode the app will automatically queue up all the following episodes so if I left it it would go through the entirety of the rest of the series. But I just want to play one episode and have it end after the episode. Is there any way to disable this feature?
Under Settings/Experience in the app I have "Auto Play" disabled however it still does it.

Answers

• AmazingRando24AmazingRando24 Posts: 333Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

As far as I know, this is a feature baked into most Plex apps with no way to disable it. I do know that the Xbox version does not autoplay... even if you want it to.

PMS Server: Intel i7-6700 16gb RAM Dedicated Windows 10 PC
    DVR Lineup: Dual HDHomeRun Extend Tuners
    NAS: Drobo 5n2-15tb / Drobo B800fs 24tb

"It's amazing what replacing one faulty network cable will do for your Plex performance!"

• ben_levineben_levine Posts: 13Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@AmazingRando24 said:
    As far as I know, this is a feature baked into most Plex apps with no way to disable it. I do know that the Xbox version does not autoplay... even if you want it to.

I would love for this to get fixed. It's basically the only thing that I've found really annoying. There's not even a countdown or anything. Just right into the next episode.

• AmazingRando24AmazingRando24 Posts: 333Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Maybe this is something different then. Every instance I know of has a 15 second timer between end and next episodes.

Hopefully an iOS person chime will in.

PMS Server: Intel i7-6700 16gb RAM Dedicated Windows 10 PC
    DVR Lineup: Dual HDHomeRun Extend Tuners
    NAS: Drobo 5n2-15tb / Drobo B800fs 24tb

"It's amazing what replacing one faulty network cable will do for your Plex performance!"