If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

How to remove old synced media

dpi027dpi027 Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hello,

I've got a problem with my plex client on IOS.
I had a plex server on which I synced media. One day, after a power cut, starting the server ended up with the install screen even though it recover everything.
But when I tried to synced more media, the plex client created another category with the same name (musiques).
I decided to remove everything and resync from scratch but the old media cannot be deleted. They do not appear as synced media, but I cannot remove them from the app. I guess I can delete the apps and start from scratch too, but I wonder if there's a way to remove them in another hidden menu (I tried to clear cache with no success as expected)
Any idea on how to do it without reinstalling the app ?

Answers

• nokdimnokdim Posts: 907Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja, TunerTester Plex Ninja

I know these screen shots are Android but I recall it being similar in IOS

• dpi027dpi027 Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Thank you, but the problem is that the app does not see any synced content even though there's one. I believe it's because it cannot reach the old server.