If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Roku 4 finishes content early

cm.mcnallycm.mcnally Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I'm having an issue where my Roku4 will stop playback of a show with approximately 1min 30s left of any show. This is the only player in my house that is doing this. I can use my iPhone/iPad, or I have 2 different models of Sony TV (1 uses Opera, the other is Android) and they have no issue with playing the complete show. Is anyone else having this issue, or can anyone help me troubleshoot this? This is a new issue that just started, and I've been a Plex user for years.

Plex Server version 1.9.7.4441

Tagged:

Comments

• DFuryDFury Posts: 224Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

There was an issue with that server release impacting Roku. Looks like a fix was released today. Try build 4460 and see if that fixes it for you.