Shoutcast2017 is a fork of mikedm139's Shoutcast.bundle.
I have added the stream-test-functions of TuneIn2017, so the most stations should works.
Unfortunately the new plugin requires one klick more to play a station. But the listing of the stations works fast as the original.
- Search: "for Stations", "Now Playing"
- Listing: "By Genre", "Top 500 Stations"
- Settings for bitrate and sorting
- Radionomy addon
- Favourites-Option (only local)
- Tested: Web Player (linux), Web Player + Media Player (windows). An Updatemodul is integrated.
- Issues with PHT (plays no station, search fails) are in process. Edit: fixed
- via WebTools.bundle or manually follow the directions below.
- Download the zip-File from the release-Link, unzip it and copy the bundle into the Plug-Ins folder on the computer running Plex Media Server.
- Restart Plex Media Server
- Plug-Ins-Verzeichnis / How do I find the Plug-Ins folder?
Plugins: ARDMediathek2016, Plex-Plugin-KIKA_und_tivi, Plex-Plugin-3Sat_Mediathek, Plex-Plugin-Flickr, Plex-Plugin-TagesschauXL, Plex-Plugin-Phoenix_Mediathek, TuneIn2017
Web Player - favourites and Radionomy addon activated