If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Menu Focus issues when playing music on Xbox one X

Homer-simpsonHomer-simpson Posts: 8Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi when selecting an album from my music collection if I move to the right to select a track I have about 5 seconds to select such track until the focus vanishes and nothing I do will get it back until I go back to album selection select again and get another 5 seconds to select again. Also If I select a track that has been played before I'm asked would I like to pickup where I left off that's cool but when I say no it does it anyway.

Tagged:

Answers

• Homer-simpsonHomer-simpson Posts: 8Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hello darkness, my old friend
    I've come to talk with you again
    Because a vision softly creeping
    Left its seeds while I was sleeping
    And the vision that was planted in my brain
    Still remains
    Within the sound of silence!

• Tdawg410Tdawg410 Posts: 15Members ✭✭

Happened to me today. Had to back all the way out and go back to music to change tracks... What a mess.

And still silence from Plex on this abomination.