If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Is Live TV for PS4 on the radar?

devonutodevonuto Posts: 18Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have a second PS4 down in my shed hooked up to a Telly without an aerial. It would be excellent if Live TV would come to the PS4 app, so I can also watch Live TV on that system over Wi-FI.

Answers

• ajj7060ajj7060 Posts: 33Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I agree; while I have a TV antenna on my downstairs TV, some channels are subject to interference. I only have a PS4 for Plex device on this TV, so live TV via the app would be awesome.

• vtchevaliervtchevalier Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I would also like this and for the samsung smarthub app as well...

• gabemagnetgabemagnet Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

It would be great to be able to watch live tv on the ps4!

• robins11robins11 Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Getting live tv on the ps4 would be absolutely perfect for my set up.

• Gunner2677Gunner2677 Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I can't believe that they still haven't done this.....

• wesdrumswesdrums Posts: 3Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Yes, This needs to happen.

• ParalyzingAgentParalyzingAgent Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I was disappointed after receiving my HDHomeRun and setting up the live channels on Plex on my browser that their was no option on the PS4 to use Live Programming. Wump Wump. Patiently waiting. ..