If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Version 2.0 and Game Support

AaronG85AaronG85 Posts: 73Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

With the upcoming release of 2.0 and "maybe" the ability for add-ons do you think something like GameBrowser/RetroArch may be supported or would we have to wait to Plex does this on a server side?

Answers

• AaronG85AaronG85 Posts: 73Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Is OpenPHT still being developed?

• treboR2RoberttreboR2Robert Posts: 296Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@AaronG85 said:
    Is OpenPHT still being developed?

I for one certainly hope so. I used rasplex for years but have just got myself a 4k oled and atmos av receiver.

The only single board computer i can find that will play 4k HDR is the Rock64.

I heard a rumor somewhere that this SBC is what @kwiboo is making openPHT v2 work on.

Almost at the stage of buying a nvidia sheild but would much much rather a rock64 running openPHT.

Hopefully @Kwiboo can comment soon on if this is true and a rough idea when we can try it out if it is true.

treboR2Robert    AKA    Mr. Grumpy

PMS ( FreeNAS 9.10.2-U6 ) ( manual jail )    Plex for LG (OLED B7)     Rasplex ( Raspberry Pi 3 model B x2¦ ( Raspberry Pi 2 model B x2 )