If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

PLex and Fetch TV Mighty

timberwolf1@live.com.autimberwolf1@live.com.au Posts: 2Members

Hi I'm loving plex as a server for my fetch mighty, streams well. but am having a few issues with the naming showing in fetch client. Marvels Agents of shield shows as Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L with no Sx.Ex and no EPISODE TITLE, Mr. Robot is showing the same symptoms as in it show Mr only plus no additional info. with Mr Robot this is only a recent occurrence as other episodes were listed with the full name and i think the season and episode info. Other shows get good and all information on the client.

I'm not sure if this is a plex issue or client issue either way is there a way to modify the output to make it more compatible with the fetch TV.

Note these are the only cripes i have with plex as i find it really great at its job of streaming, just the listings make it hard to follow and see what episode you are watching.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanx in advance.