If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[BUG] Music track list vs 4K monitor

mm98mm98 Posts: 452Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited January 31 in Plex Web App

Hi,

When scrolling trough the tracklist on a 4K monitor, there is some sort of extra overlay/padding/margin at the bottom (Google Chrome latest version). Which results missing tracks on the track list. The screenshot below, shows 41 tracks. But 5 tracks are hidden / not visible. If i resize the screen, i get all tracks.

I don't know if this is only on a 4K monitor ... but there are some kind of UI bug.

Browser fullscreen:

Resized to a smaller browser window:

Plex Media Server: QNAP TS-453 Pro (CPU Mark: 1864, Intel Celeron @ 1.99GHz Quad-Core, 8GB RAM, SSD, 2 x WD)
Plex Media Clients: PlexWeb (app.plex.tv), Plex for LG, ChromeCast Ultra, iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro, Apple TV 4 and Sonos
DVR Hardware: HDHomeRun EXPAND (HDHR3-4DC)
Smart TV: LG UHD UH7500 (US) / UH750V (EU) (WebOS 3.0)

Best Answers

• Dom CDom C Plex Employee Posts: 1,023Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee
    Accepted Answer

Thanks. We have a fix for this in review - so should be sorted out soon.

• mm98mm98 Posts: 452Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

I can confirm that PlexWeb 3.37.1 fixed the problem.

Plex Media Server: QNAP TS-453 Pro (CPU Mark: 1864, Intel Celeron @ 1.99GHz Quad-Core, 8GB RAM, SSD, 2 x WD)
    Plex Media Clients: PlexWeb (app.plex.tv), Plex for LG, ChromeCast Ultra, iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro, Apple TV 4 and Sonos

Answers

Bump ... Kinda annoying that you'll have to search for a track title, just to be able to select/play it ...

• Dom CDom C Plex Employee Posts: 1,023Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee
    Accepted Answer

Thanks. We have a fix for this in review - so should be sorted out soon.

Accepted Answer

I can confirm that PlexWeb 3.37.1 fixed the problem.