If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

I have been using Kodi as client to connect to my Plex server and now is not working.

jr0drigujr0drigu Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have been using Kodi as client to connect to my Plex server and now is not working.

Now I got this message No Severs Found.

Server is not accessible. Please sign into your server and check your connection.

I did check everything and looks good. both are running on the some network, I have try with a different client (AppleTV and it works fine.)

Kodi versions : 17.0
Add-on Version 0.1.3
Platform version Android

Thanks,

Answers

• HitsVilleHitsVille Posts: 547Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@jr0drigu said:

Now I got this message No Severs Found.

Server is not accessible. Please sign into your server and check your connection.

I did check everything and looks good. both are running on the some network, I have try with a different client (AppleTV and it works fine.)

Kodi versions : 17.0
    Add-on Version 0.1.3
    Platform version Android

Thanks,

There as been one update in almost a year. That update was a few months ago addressing a similar issue. It consisted of a few words of a release note.

Other than that no Plex dev has posted anything (after such a promising start) and so most of us have moved on to other clients.

HitsVille

• HitsVilleHitsVille Posts: 547Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited December 2017

Forgot to add...

Maybe look at PlexKodiConnect ?

HitsVille